Busy Weeks Ahead
Busy weeks ahead for TEAM MMA. Here is a snapshot of what we have coming up at Miller's Martial Arts:
- Registration due for Mifflin Co Classic Tournament 2/8/17. The event is 2/18/17 and is a smaller tournament that woudl be good for anyone. We have won the Most Supportive School Award 3 of the past for years and are currenrtly the 2 x defending champs. I belive it would take us 15 students competing for us to win again. You could be the one that puts us over the number to win. Signup this week.
- There are still spots for this Friday's Edge Program. It is a 1/2 session with a Black Belt one on one. Cost is $10. Sign up by Wednesday.
- We are asking for volunteers to help finish up the remodeling that has been going on since October. There are some minor things we'd like top do. The workday is this Saturday from 11-2 following Black Belt Boot Camp. This includes painting, hanging items, carpeting etc. Please help us make the im provements for your studio. Thank you.
- FREE Women's Self Defense is back. 2/21/17 from 7-745. If you need posters to hang in your place of business let us know, we can email them. This is for anyone in the community and all girls ages 14 and up in the studio and their moms/aunts/sisters/grandmothers.
- Here are some future events that you will need to mark your calendar
- Wings of Hope Change Challenge Begins 2/13/17, flyers to follow.
- Testing 3/4 with make up 3/6. Forms, card/s and payment will be due no later than 2/23/17.
- Registration for AATKD Tournament 3/10/17. We are the 4 x and 5 out of 6 time defending champion of the Most Supportive School Award. We are looking at 30 students minimum. This is another small tournament.
- 3/25/17 Tomahawks Demo/Family Night. These practices start 3/2.